WHAT MAKES YOGA 15 DIFFERENT?
RECOVER FASTER, TRAIN HARDER AND PERFORM AT YOUR BEST!
- Recovery - Yoga is highly effective at releasing deeply-held muscle tension, which means less soreness and fewer injuries.
- Training - When you're injury-free and fully recovered, you're always ready to train at your maximum capacity.
- Performance - With improved core strength, range of motion and body awareness, you can move comfortably, quickly and with greater precision into the positions your sport demands.
YOGA FOR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY IS ELITE SPORT'S BEST KEPT SECRET
JOIN MORE THAN 150K YOGA 15 ATHLETES AROUND THE WORLD
- 270+ yoga videos, with new contented added each week, designed specifically for athletic performance and recovery.
- 50+ courses designed for athletes in all sports and at all levels, to help you stay consistent and accountable, and able to measure your progress.
- Starting at just $15.83 per month (cancel anytime).
- Try it free today!
MEET SOME OF YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS
"Finding Abi and her the 15-minute yoga videos has been an outstanding addition to my home workout program. I also practice with my crew at the fire hall. Everyone enjoys the 15-minute sessions before or after our workouts, and asks for one if I forget."
"Doing this with Abi every day helps me to concentrate on the simpler things rather than be caught up in modern life complexities. It has helped me to deal with everyday stresses and to be a calmer, more patient and happier person."
"Abi’s approach provided me everything I was looking for—short, easy-to-follow videos, guidance, a practical approach that spoke to my scientific mind. Abi gave me the ability to understand yoga, its impact on my body, what to do, why and how."
"I’m now past 2 months of consecutive yoga days. I recently set a personal best for a marathon. The newly-developed flexibility in my hamstrings and hips allowing for total recovery within 2 days, when I was back on the bike for the next training block. Yoga 15 is transformational."
"Abi Carver’s program has allowed me to incorporate yoga into my life, on my schedule. Her well-produced videos give me all the instruction I need to realize the benefits of a regular yoga practice. When I travel, I bring an iPad with me so I can loosen things up and reduce the jet lag."
"Some of the great things about Abi and her 15-minute videos: anyone can fit them in. Abi is a great teacher. I find her amount of chatter to be just about perfect. There are sessions for all skill levels. No-one can see you. And there are all kinds of sessions for cyclists and for living a modern life."