Although the training programs that are currently available for athletes are seriously top-notch, you may find that there are still gaps in your training that this course is designed to fill. Some key aspects include releasing tension in tight muscles, increasing flexibility and range of motion, improving balance and coordination, correcting postural imbalances and training healthy breathing patterns.
These videos are your essentials for staying strong, supple and pain-free. I have divided the them into 5 sections: Activate, Mobilise, Stretch, Flow and Recover, and you can follow them in any order that you like. Some key objectives are to:
- Open up the chest.
- Loosen up tight hips.
- Stretch the calves and hamstrings.
- Improve joint mobility.
- Build dynamic core strength.
- Activate key muscle groups.
- Release deeply-held tension.
- Enhance balance and body awareness.
- Ease stiffness, aches and pains.
- Reduce your risk of injury.
- Decrease your recovery time.
- Train healthy breathing patterns.
- Improve your focus and concentration.
A proper yoga mat is an absolute must and you may also like to pick up two yoga blocks and a strap. Check out my Yoga QuickStart Guide to make sure that you have everything you need.