I don’t know what runners did before yoga was invented. They really are the perfect yin and yang. Running keeps you fit, your heart healthy and your bones strong and yoga releases tension in tight muscles, improves stability in key areas and fine-tunes your body awareness. Practicing yoga regularly not only keeps you pain and injury-free but also leads to noticeable improvements in your speed, endurance and performance.
In this 15-video introductory course, we’ll cover a wide variety of styles and sequences to support every aspect of your training.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- Keep you feeling supple and pain-free.
- Stretch the feet, calves, hamstrings, groin, IT band, hip flexors, quads, chest and triceps.
- Stabilise the core and glutes.
- Improve mobility in the ankles, hips and shoulders.
- Enhance balance and coordination.
- Fine-tune your body awareness.
- Increase your power, speed and endurance.
- Alleviate common aches and pains.
- Reduce your risk of injury.
I’d love to hear your feedback. Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts so that I can continue to improve this course for you.